(a) due to health and hygiene reasons, we do not exchange or return for change of mind.
(1) you have provided the proof of purchase and you purchased the products within 30 days (from the date of purchase) prior to the request for an exchange or refund;
(2) the products are in their original condition and have not been opened, used, damaged, tampered with or altered;
(3) the products have all product tags still intact;
(4) the products are not gift vouchers; and
(b) if the product is faulty or covered under warranty, the cost of return and re delivery will be covered by us.
Australian Consumer Law (including our Warranty Against Defects)
(c) Nothing in these Terms attempts to modify or exclude the conditions, warranties and undertakings, and other legal rights, under the Australian Consumer Law. In Australia, our goods come with guarantees which cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. Any and all other warranties or conditions which are not guaranteed by the Australian Consumer Law are expressly excluded where permitted, except to the extent such warranties and conditions are fully expressed in these Terms (such as our Warranty against defects below).
(d) Where you return the products to us to seek an Australian Consumer Law remedy, you will need to cover any associated costs (for example delivery costs) of you returning the products to us.
(e) Where your claim is a valid claim under the Australian Consumer Law, we will refund your return delivery costs and, depending on the failure, either dispatch a new or repaired replacement product or refund you the price of the relevant product. Please contact us for further information.
(f) In addition to any other rights you may have under the Australian Consumer Law we warrant to you that the product we supply to you will be free from defects for 12 months (12 Month Warranty).
(g) What is a defect? Our 12 Month Warranty applies to any fault, error or defects in the products (Defect).
(h) What do you need to do to claim the 12 Month Warranty? If within 1 year after the delivery of the products, you believe you have a product the subject of a Defect you must cease using the product and contact us in writing along with a photo and description of the Defect. If we ask you to, you must return to us the defective product, together with all packaging, parts, accessories, documentation and proof of purchase to the contact details set out below.
(i) Where you return a product as part of Defect claim you will need to cover any associated costs of you returning the products to us and where we find the product is defected and still covered by our 12 Month Warranty, we will re issue a replacement.
(ii) Selfcare Social will only accept returns via postage and cannot accept returns via drop offs at the company address.
(j) What will we do if you make a successful claim under our 12 Month Warranty? We will, at our own cost:
(1) repair or replace the product (the decision of whether to repair or replace is at our sole discretion); or
(2) if we are unable to repair or replace the product, we will offer you either a credit, refund or compensation as applicable to the Defect.
(k) Damage not covered by our 12 Month Warranty: The following damage is not covered by our 12 Month Warranty:
(1) any damage resulting from any act or omission, accident or negligence by you or any third party not engaged by us;
(2) normal wear and tear; and
(3) discolouration to the mask or LED face shield.